Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm so blessed

We have been so blessed in the past week. Last Thursday the office staff at Sunset Association gave me a shower. They are so wonderful. I love them all and I am so happy that my Mom works there with so many awesome people. Then I had another shower on Sunday with the Lang family in Clarkston. It is so heart warming to know so many who care so deeply for our family. Between the two showers I was blessed with many clothes and books and the last few essential pieces to welcome home the boys. Cloth diapers, car seats, dual stroller and a pack'n'play. So incredible. I am ready for when the boys arrive. Thank you to everyone for such love and devotion you display to our family.

The boys are definitely growing stronger. Yesterday they put me through plenty of discomfort. In the afternoon I felt some discomfort in my back and then it went straight through to the front just under my rib cage. There was a lot of pressure and it was somewhat painful to breath. This lasted for a few hours and I can only hope and pray that one of the boys was finally flipping over and getting into position. Next week I should know if that was the case or not when I go into for another ultrasound. Still crossing my fingers that I get a good face shot of each of them. Last night we had some friends over for dinner as well as my Mom and they all thought that my belly had dropped some. Maybe that is an indication that someone did move into position...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the day I get to meet my boys face to face and bring them home. The days are slowly ticking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment