Thursday, July 7, 2011
The Fountain of William
I'm standing over the crib waiting for the boys to fall asleep. The moment we put them in the crib their eyes popped open and decided it was their awake time. I'm tired and would like a decent rest but instead I'm watching them. They are both thoroughly entertained by the mobile and it brings many smiles and laughs from them. William is getting so excited he can't seem to stop squirming all over the place. Then he squirms a little to much and he urps up with such force that it shoots straight up and splats down on his face and chest. I'm laughing so hard that I'm about to pee my pants. As I wipe him off he is still giggles and smiles. Oh my silly little boy, I love it when you are so happy. I just wish it happened more during the day and you did a little more sleeping at night. Levi is starting to drift now. I hope William, you will not be very far behind him. I love you my sweet, sweet boys.
Labels:
William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment