Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rolling Sniffles

Levi rolled from back to front today.  And then kept on doing it.   Way to go my little man!  I'm so excited that he gets it.  It will be fun to watch him when he realizes that he can keep on rolling to get where he wants to go.

When he rolled the first time today I almost missed it.  He was laying on the activity pad and I was about to walk into the other room for a minute and then I noticed he was on his side with his hips way over nearly flat to the ground.  So I stopped and waited and sure enough he pulled his shoulder out from under himself and he was tummy to the ground.  I was so happy that I cheered him and he turned his head toward me and gave me a big smile.

I forgot to mention in my last post that we have also started learning some sign language.  Hopefully it will help communicate their needs for food or the potty.  I am using American Sign Language so it can be useful for them even when they are older.  Hopefully we can keep up with it and we will become fluent enough to communicate with the deaf in needed. :)

William seems to be coming down with a cold or at the very least some congestion and a bit of a cough.  He HATES it when I have to clear his nose out.  Talk about screaming bloody murder.  I feel bad for him though.  Aside from those moments he has been such a good boy today.  Smiles and snuggles.  He's been the little boy that I have been missing for the last couple of weeks.  Love him so.  I have a nest in my bed made up with an incline so that hopefully it will help him with the nasal congestion and to get some good rest tonight.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment