Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ouchie

This morning the boys and I went outside for a walk.  It didn't last very long.  William started running and then tripped on the sidewalk.  He scraped up his knee and it hurt.  I carried him back to the house with Levi in tow.  We washed up the knee and put a bright yellow bandaid on it.  He wasn't so sure about it at first but soon enough he forgot and started playing.

Levi apparently noticed the difference.  After a few minutes of playing he came up to me with a torn piece of pink paper that came from an envelope.  He lifted up his shorts from over his left knee (the same knee that William was hurt) and then held the paper over his knee.  He tried handing me the paper but then proceeded to put it on his knee again.  I had to go get him a bandaid so he could look just like brother.  It took him a couple minutes to decide he didn't like it.  He came back to me whimpering until I took it back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment