Starting from scratch again. Trying to have a family shouldn't be this hard. But we aren't ready to give up yet. We just keep on getting up and trying again. So here I am waiting again.
I have completed another cycle of injections and have been waiting to take a blood test to tell us if we were indeed pregnant again. I'm convinced we aren't. I have no symptoms like I had last time. I'm tired a lot but I'm sure that it is from the allergies. I always get hit hard with allergies the middle of August.
I went in for my blood draw this morning and feeling really down about it. I just want to go home and sleep through the next few hours of waiting. And I did sleep through some of it. Early afternoon and I was just waking up when my phone rang. The caller ID indicated it was the doctors office. Okay, get ready for disappointment. Just get it over with and then cry yourself back to sleep.
Hello.
It's Dr D. How are you feeling?
Allright. Just waking up from a nap.
Well I have you test results back and they are smokin.
So, that's a yes?
Yes, your numbers are much higher than they were last time. You are definitely pregnant.
Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. (as I begin to cry).......
I was in utter disbelief. I so did not expect these results. And my numbers were high, 275. It's got to be a multiple pregnancy. I go back on Tuesday for another blood draw to verify my numbers are climbing steadily.
I called Doug to come upstairs and since I was crying he thought it was bad news. Until I squeaked out that we were indeed pregnant. He had more confidence than I did. He thought that I was because I took naps every day.
I'm happy but terrified.
No comments:
Post a Comment