I'm so close but it seems so far away. Thursday I went in for my weekly non-stress test. It all went well as usual. The doctor said that at my next appointment we will schedule my induction date. I will be 38 weeks at that appointment. That's full term for twins. So if I have not had the babies by next week Thursday (28th) then we will schedule the induction for the following week. Woo hoo! Let's start the countdown. He said the last time he let a patient go the full 40 weeks she ended up have 8 lb + babies. Oiy! No way Jose. So he doesn't want to let that happen to me.
Each day has been very difficult for me to get through. Standing and walking is getting immensely difficult. The weight is what makes it so uncomfortable. I think I have a partially pinched nerve to my right leg. Only a few more days though. Oh how I imagine what it will feel to lie down in a comfy bed again.
Beside the physical discomfort being so much more challenging this time around, my emotions have been worse off too. It has been a scary roller coaster ride. I don't know if it's because of all the testosterone I am carrying or what but I am chomping at the bit to get past this. This hormonal imbalance is some tough shtuff to deal with. Pray that I make it through these next days with my sanity intact.
P.S. A Happy Birthday to Deborah's man, Joseph. Sending him all our love.
No comments:
Post a Comment