| Levi's sweet smile. Such a round little sweety. |
| Goofy boys. |
| Ham. |
| William grinding his teeth. Which bothers the Mom. |
| I think Levi has a sweet hairline. |
| Shake shake shake. Shake shake shake. Shake the keys... |
| I see lots of mischief in those eyes. And a nice bruiser on the forehead. |
| "Let me out! I'm a prisoner in here!" |
| William insist on getting into the box often. |
| "Look at that world. Wish we could go out there." |
| "Hi Mom. Watcha doing?" |
| "Hello camera" |
| Levi is not happy about something. |
| Levi did NOT like his yogurt. |
| But William did. William, William. This photo cracks me up. |
| Noise maker. |
| One of their favorite places to play is in the curtains. |
![]() |
| "I got a sock." |
![]() |
| Looking for trouble in all the wrong places. |
![]() |
| I love this one. |
![]() |
| Crashed hard after a playful morning. |




No comments:
Post a Comment