Friday, January 4, 2013

Back in the saddle again.

Okay, peeps.  It's been way too long since my last post.  Toddlers keep me busy and I barely have a chance to crack open my computer anymore.  However, I have come to the conclusion that instead of my long posts I would try to commit to shorter postings.  Hopefully that will make it more likely for me to share more of our goings on around here.  But first lets play catch up.

William has two more teeth and has two more about to pop through.  His current count is 14.  Last weight check was 22.2 pounds.  He is a good inch and a half or two inches taller than Levi.

Levi has had a few teeth pop through and he is now up to ten. Weight 23.2 pounds.  Short but solid.  Built Ford tough.

I want to mention here how much I love them.

I am going to do the next few posts about the past few months.  Mostly pictures.  Here are a few random pictures to get things started.

 Bath time with William

 Sticker time with Levi

 Experiencing the fun of leaves.

 Levi had to share his milk with Grover.  

 Hi!
 Getting the sillies out.
 Check this out.

One of my favorite pictures.  It is so Levi.

No comments:

Post a Comment