I had my last doctor appointment today! I still don't look any closer than a couple of weeks ago. BUT! I am scheduled to go on Monday evening for an induction. That's right, I can finally start counting DOWN the days.
As long as my body takes to the induction, which shouldn't be an issue since I have already gone through a pregnancy, then sometime Tuesday I should be holding two little boys in my arms. So excited over here! Why is it the closer you get to something the longer it takes to get there. The days have been so long and I have a feeling this weekend is going to feel like a century. Deep breath. It will happen.
So happy to hear you are in the home stretch! I'll be praying for a safe delivery for all of you and can't wait to see you with your beautiful boys.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear the news! Been checking your blog everyday to see if there was any baby news. Will keep you all close in my thoughts and prayers as Tuesday approaches.
ReplyDeleteHeart hugs,
Jenni Black