Levi has had eczema since he was only a couple of weeks old. Lately it has been really itching him. The other morning I awoke to find he had scratched his scalp up pretty badly. It makes me so sad to know he itches and can't verbalize it to me. I'm trying to keep up with the lotion and hydrocortisone creams but sometimes I just don't think about it. When I realize he has gone several hours without anything I feel bad that I wasn't taking care of him well enough. I hope that he will outgrow it and it isn't something that he struggles with throughout his life.
He likes to sit straight up. He's not a big fan of reclining. He likes to look out and see all that is around him and especially find people he can smile at and get smiled back at. He can even smile really big with his ever present pacifier in his mouth. What a talented boy.
For the last week or so he has been using his legs more and wanting to stand on laps. That's a good sign for me considering William has been at it for a several weeks now. Levi likes to take his sweet time on things and there is nothing wrong with that. I think it means that he will be an observer. Learning things by watching others do it first and then thinking about it. William will be the one to do first and think later.
Levi is such a tender-heart. His smile could light up a dark room. He has an expression of so much adoration when he looks at me or anyone.
Here are some pictures of Levi.
Snuggled in a towel after a shower.
Tummy time!
He loves his mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment